Powered by Blogger.

Randoms

Saturday, June 26, 2010

1) On a completely unrelated topic, look at what happened to my new Victoria's Secret eyeshadow palette (The one I purchased at the Semi-annual sale and did my most recent purple EOTD with):

!!!!!!!!
It fell out of my makeup drawer and hit my tile floor!  I was so mad.  Luckily it's not completely destroyed...

2) And another stupid thing I did on Tuesday, but just noticed it while I was in the shower this morning:

LOL.  So there I was at Target, thinking, "I need new shampoo.  Oh!  I should try the new Pantene stuff."  So I decide to get the kind for fine hair (I probably should've gone with the kind for medium-thick hair, but I wanted the volume stuff), and I'm looking at the different types.  They have one to get "Fragile to Strong" hair, and another to get "Flat to Volume" hair.  I don't know how I ended up with THESE, one Fragile to Strong conditioner and one Flat to Volume 2 in 1.  I never use 2 in 1, haha.  Whoops!  

3) Anyway, I'm going with my boyfriend to his hometown today/tonight.  It's out in the country, but it's also on a lake, so we're going to go swimming/to the beach and stuffs.  This is the first time so far this summer that I've really had to "summer-proof" my makeup.  Unfortunately I don't have waterproof mascara, but I'm wearing my Maybelline Mineral Power powder foundation on my face, Benefit High Beam on my browbones and cheekbones, and then just some eyeliner (My trusty Clinique Quickliner) along with mascara.  

I rarely wear this little makeup, and I practically ALWAYS wear eyeshadow.  But I think it'll do me just fine considering it's going to be 90+ degrees and 70% humidity.  Lovely!  :)

4) This didn't occur to me until today, but has anyone ever tried using paint brushes as makeup brushes? I wouldn't like throw out all my makeup brushes and only use paint brushes, but maybe having a few to complete my collection.  There are a few kinds of brushes I would like to have but don't want to dish out $$ on (Hobby Lobby has some decent prices, so I was thinking of checking out their selection).  Have you ever used paint brushes for makeup?

5) I achieved Carpenter Bee status on BzzAgent, haha!  Woopee!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP