Powered by Blogger.

Clearance alert for Rite Aid

Monday, June 14, 2010

I don't know if it's just my local Rite Aid or if other stores are doing it but....I Stopped at Rite aid on the way home to pick up something I needed.  I walk in the door and right by the registers they had a cardboard display table with "Clearance 50% off" banner around it.  On the table and onto the floor were mega packs of Huggies diapers both the supreme and snug n dry as well as Rite Aid brand diapers.  Got 2 mega packs of size 4 diapers (52 count snug n'dry ) for $8.99 a piece.  That's pretty good considering even Walmart has the smaller packs (31 count snug n' dry size 4) for that much.   So it may be worth it to stop by your local Rite Aid to see if they have the same clearance.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP