Powered by Blogger.

I'm Going Out of Town!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm so sorry to have to leave this for a few days, but tomorrow (Thursday) through Monday I'll be in Minneapolis seeing some relatives and a good friend of mine.  I'm super excited; my friend and I LOVE to shop, so we're going to hit up more sales and malls (Including my favorite, Mall of America!).
Hopefully I don't spend too much, but I'm sure I'll have lots of goodies to blog about when I come home.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

(Oh, and just a reminder to anyone who loves American Eagle or Aerie stores- they are currently doing an extra 20% off all clearance items, online and in stores.  I got an email about this that it starts today, but it just said "for a limited time".  Have fun shopping :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP