Powered by Blogger.

Angie's handmade candle reviews are in

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A couple months ago I had asked for interest on fellow bloggers willing to test my handmade candles.  I asked for honest reviews. Good or bad I needed to know.  Candle making was something I've wanted to do for a long time. The first candles sent out were my Lemon Bundt Cake 8 oz soy jar candles.  I sent 1 to 3 different blog followers.  All the reviews are in and I'd like to share them with you:

Chelle's Creative Expressions:   Chelle has this to say about Angie's Handmade Candles

Work at Home Momma Deals and Special Andrea had this to say about Angie's Handmade Candles

Survey Junkie Staycee had this to say about Angie's Handmade Candles

Thanks ladies for the review. For anyone interested in the candles you can use my etsy widget to the right.  A little about my candles, I try to save money (just read my blog) so when I see a good deal on material i need for candlemaking I grab it so the jars may vary.  I won't compromise the quality of the candle however.  I'm just starting up my etsy shop and will be adding more scents as I build my inventory.  I would love to hear any suggestions you have for candles scents. What scent would you like to see in my shop? What is your favorite scent?  I want to know.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP