Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Walking On Eggshells with Wet 'n' Wild!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm so happy that I bought a couple more of the Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon trio eyeshadows.  When I was at Walgreens earlier, I realized I only had one (Knock On Wood- a deep burgundy, chocolate brown, and darkened pink).  I completely forgot how much I love these you guys!  I'll probably end up buying a couple more this week while WnW is still BOGO.
So since I have all this excitement about these, I decided to do an eye look with one.  For this EOTD I used Walking On Eggshells, which is a light cream for the browbone, a chestnut brown for the crease, and a champagne for the lid.  They are all shimmer, FYI.

(Walking On Eggshells on the right)


Everything I used:
-Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush chubby eye stick in Glampagne all over lid/crease
-Wet 'n' Wild trio Walking On Eggshells, putting the colors where the palette says to
-Wet 'n' Wild cream eyeliner in Black (I never use black eyeliner!) on upper lashline
-Covergirl Exact Eyelights eyeliner in Vivid Ruby on outer lower lashline
-Covergirl LashBlast Volume mascara in Very Black


I love using that Beauty Rush eye stick as a base for champagne-colored shadows.  It really makes them pop!  Although it does increase the shimmery-ness by a lot.
Oh, and one more thing- that champagne color in the Wet 'n' Wild palette really reminds me of MAC Naked Lunch or Stila Kitten (i think?  I've never owned the Stila, but it looks similar from pictures).  Naked Lunch is an old favorite of mine, though.

Thanks for reading again!  

(PS! Redplum.com has a new Rimmel coupon for $1.00 off any product!  Allyou.com has one too, but I've already printed my limit, LOL.  But this one from Redplum is new!  Just a heads up.  Maybe I can snag that new mascara now.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP