Powered by Blogger.

De-scenting your smelly lipsticks...?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

After I blogged about the L'Oreal Fairest Nude lipstick and how I didn't like the scent a few of my sweet readers suggested I "de-scent" the lipstick. Brilliant!! So I researched it and this is what you are supposed to do- simple and easy.



Just leave the cap off for a few days (no more than two days at a time) and the scent should wear off.

It didn't work on the stinkly L'Oreal lipstick! :( The scent it not as strong and definitely a lot more bearable but it's still there. I've let it sit open for about 5 days in total.


Have you tried this? Did it work for you? I didn't have much luck with mine!

Also, I'm still waiting to hear from my contest winner: "ASHWINI" I don't know if you contacted me through e-mail but I never got an e-mail from you!
Just make sure when you e-mail me you put "blog contest winner" in the subject so I know it's 
from you and let me know in the comments below that you sent an e-mail so I know it was
really from you! Thanks!


Have a good night!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP