Powered by Blogger.

Fashion Wishlist for Summer & New Layout!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The summer months make me think of flowy tops, casual accessories, and just lots of comfy clothes.  I hate being uncomfortable in hot weather.  I definitely need to go shopping for some new shorts, as most of mine are too old for wear anymore.  But dresses and skirts will work just fine in the meantime!
Here are some things I'm wanting badly for the upcoming season:

1. Keyhole T, American Eagle Outfitters
2. Beaded Dangle earrings, Forever 21
3. Linen Dreams Pleated dress, Forever 21
4. Mesh and Slub knit top, Forever 21
5. Beaded necklace, Forever 21
6. Colored denim shorts, Forever 21
7. Deux Lux Basketweave satchel, Urban Outfitters
8. Beaded bangle, Piperlime
9. Perforated oxfords, Urban Outfitters

I also updated my blog layout, using Blogger's new design feature.  I'm really impressed with how easy to use it is and the number of ways you can customize things.  Hope things are still just as easy to find/navigate!  (Oh, and this way my comment button is finally at the bottom of the posts again!  Yay!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP