Powered by Blogger.

It's Complete!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Today I got the last Wet 'n' Wild 6 eyeshadow palette that I needed to complete my set: Vanity.  I know this isn't groundbreaking or anything (There are only 4 palettes), but I've never had all of one type of makeup collection.  I'm happy! :)  The best part about this was the price I got it for.  I purchased it at my local grocery store, and while the sticker said $4.99, it rang up on sale for $3.74.  I saved $1.25!

Vanity is on the far right, in the front.  It's the brown/gold most-neutral palette of the four.

Swatches (In same order as palette):
I just love these!  So pigmented, and each palette gives you a completely different look.  In my opinion, someone who's not that into makeup or doesn't care to have many different eyeshadows could buy these 4 palettes and call it good for eyeshadow (Like my sister, who pretty much just needs one of every wearable shade and that's enough).

Anyway, when I was at the grocery store I also picked up some new body wash, St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter:
I've been using the Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions for like the last 6 months, and I'm finally tiring of it.  This one just has a creamy consistency.  I've been wanting to make my own body scrub by adding some sugar to a body wash, so I thought this would work perfectly.  

And lastly, I thought I'd post about something I did today: I finally lit my Yankee Candle tart warmer!  I got it from a girlfriend a couple years ago, and it's been sitting on my desk unused for the longest time.  I had tarts in Vanilla Lime and Sage & Citrus, and I decided to light the Vanilla Lime.  You put a tea light in the bottom opening, and then set the tart in the top.  Once the candle gets going, it slowly melts the tart.  And your house starts to smell lovely.  :)
My mom & I went to the mall earlier, and I went into Yankee Candle to see if they had any more of the tarts.  They had a bunch for $1, so I picked up one called Spa Fresh.  I also got another car fragrance gel in Pineapple Cilantro.  My car smells awesome, haha.
I'm going to start lighting my tart warmer a lot more from now on.  It's so relaxing.

Hope you're all having a good Monday, and thanks for reading.  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP