Powered by Blogger.

Just wanted to say/ Mini-Haul

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I have had ELF's Mint Cream nail polish on my nails since Saturday, and although the tips are chipping just a bit, I've gotten countless compliments on the color!
I compared it to Sinful Color's Mint Apple polish (It was the color I had on my nails when I received my package from ELF), but it's not similar at all.

The ELF polish is lighter and has no shimmer in it, like the Sinful Color one does.  The formula is also a lot lighter; Sinful Color's is rather thick but still workable.

Although ELF nail polishes are far from durable (They chip on me after a day), I think a good top coat would get them to last a little longer.  Mine is just an old one from Revlon, so I can't say I'm using the best.  

In other news, I had a $1.00 off coupon for NYC that I used today at Target, and I purchased their Mosaic Translucent Highlighter.  I also stopped by Walgreens and bought a Rimmel Spark It Up eyeliner in Peridot (A deep shimmery forest green).  These eyeliners are gorgeous; I have them in Black Gold and Tiger's Eye.  I used to have Lapis, but it got lost somewhere in my car... lol.  Anyway.
They're nice but tend to lack in the staying-power department, if it's hot or humid or anything.  I'm pretty sure this one will do just fine as long as I set it with a matching eyeshadow.

Pictures:
NYC Mosaic Translucent Highlighter



Rimmel Spark It Up eyeliner in Peridot


I also got a Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last lip stick in Bare It All- it's a light brown, almost nude color.  Unfortunately it looks kind of muddy on my lips, but maybe with the right gloss I can pull it off.  I'll swatch it later when I can upload some more pictures again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP