Powered by Blogger.

I'm Going to CVS Tomorrow! (+Shopping Rant)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Yes, finally!  The last time I went to one was in March, when I visited my sister out in California, which was before the beauty semi-annual sale began (I think, or I just didn't know about it so I didn't look closely for clearance items).  I don't live near a CVS so I never get to go!  I think the sale is still going on, right?  I'm sure most of the good items are gone by now, but I'm still excited to go and see what's left.  That's one thing I wish Walgreens had- a semi-annual beauty sale!

Anyway, I'm having such a great time here in Minneapolis.  Today we went to the Mall of America.  My mom HATES going there because of the crowds, but we ended up staying for over four hours.  I got some clothes from Forever 21 and Heritage 1981 (A sub-brand of F21), as well as a necklace from For Love 21, F21's accessory store, and guess what!?  I FOUND A PURSE!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(You can stop reading here if you don't want to listen to me ramble about my purse adventure, haha)

If I haven't mentioned it on here yet, I have seriously been looking for "the perfect bag" for a long, long, long time.  I'm so darn picky and I'm also super cheap, so combine the two and I could NOT find a purse.  I figured that if I couldn't find one at the Mall of America, I'd probably be out of luck.  But not to worry!  I found one, and I'm so happy with it!  It's from ALDO, it's medium-brown shiny leather-looking (Like my description?), it has gold hardware, and it was $51 after tax.  I had my mother, sister, and the saleswoman all talking me into buying it and telling me I deserved it.  I can talk myself out of buying anything, even if I just LOVE it, so I'm incredibly happy they told me I should get it.  It's just what I wanted.  When I get home, be sure I'll post pictures!

I didn't mean to explain that for so long, sorry!  LOL.  Anyway, I promise I'll make a nice post about my trip when I get home.  For now I have to just tell you that I'm having a great time!
<3

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP