Powered by Blogger.

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Haul #1

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I say "#1" because I'm sure this won't be the last of my hauling, haha.  I work there, so we just go nuts over these sales (And it's so hard to work around the products and not end up buying most of it!).
I actually did pretty good not spending much; my total was only $50.  Which is quite A LOT for me, but for how much I expected to spend today, I'm ok with it.
Everything I bought besides the swimsuit (All the beauty products) were either 75% or 50% off.

-Savage Beauty mineral eyeshadow quad in Safari Chic- Regularly $15, on sale for $3.75.
-Naturally VS lotion in Honeysuckle & White Patchouli- Regularly $12, on sale for $3.00.  (I love this lotion!  It's so soft and light.)
-PINK lip glosses in Plum Berry (light pink shimmer) and Cherry (Red)

-Matching bikini top & bottom- Regularly $24.00 each, on sale for $12.99 each.
-Vertical cologne 1.7oz- Regular $44.00, on sale for $11.00.
(I felt very generous today and decided I'd buy my boyfriend a little present for being so wonderful :)

If any of you are familiar with the Savage Beauty limited edition makeup line, it also had a mineral bronzer, called Wild Thing.  I found ONE last one in the bottom of the bin this morning and snapped it up, but then later realized it was far too brown for my light skin.  Too bad, because it was also $3.75 and super gorgeous!  
It's funny, because at the beginning of my shift I had a HUGE bag of beauty goodies I thought I'd buy, and by the time I left I had second thoughts about most of it.  LOL.  Goes to show that impulse buying leads to a lot of things you probably don't really need.

Oh, and before I end this, I wanted to show you swatches of the eyeshadow quad and lip glosses.  

Safari Chic
Isn't it pretty?  I tried this on my eyes back when the collection first launched in our store, and the colors are really pretty on.

Plum Berry, Cherry
These are flavored, and like the Beauty Rush 2/$12 and 5/$20 lip glosses, they seem to last quite awhile. I removed mine after trying it out because it was time for lunch, otherwise I'd tell you for sure.  :)

Have you hauled anything from all these recent sales?  I've noticed a lot of "SALE" shopping bags around in my mall, so I know VS isn't the only one going on.  I'd love to hear any goodies or deals you've found!  






0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP