Powered by Blogger.

FOTD and new hair color :)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Long time no write. Summer has just began and I feel like I'm always running around busy after my wee little ones (hey, maybe I'll loose my last few pounds of baby weight). Today I went to my cousins graduation party and it was 90 out so I kept it light and simple. I also colored my hair a few days ago and it came out wayyyy too dark. I just used a 28 day color (in Dark Ash Brown) so hopefully it will lighten up a bit! :)




What I wore:
Face: Chanel Vitalumiere foundation, NYX Bronzer #2, Nars Deep Throat, Amazing concealer
Eyes: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, Mac Shroom e/s, Mac Satin taupe e/s, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, Avon Liner in black, Prestige liquid liner in brown.
Lips: Estee Lauder liner in spice and YSL Rouge Volupte #26 Tender Peach.



I got this romper for $17 at Kohl's yesterday (by MUDD). I love the look of rompers but they usually look plain stupid on me. This one actually fits and is really comfortable and doesn't ride up your behind. I have it paired with my Lisa Taubes 5ft gold fill necklace and gold Micheal Kors watch. 

So, now that I've colored my hair dark... which color did you prefer? Light or dark. I don't care if you liked it better light... I'm just curious. 

Hope you have a wonderful night... stay cool (it's 90 here).



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP