Powered by Blogger.

A "life savor" when dry hair hits!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My hair was in dire need of softness after my color mishap a few weeks ago...I had tried shampooing it several times to lift the color and that was very damaging to my already dry hair. I stopped into Sally's and found this!

One 'n' Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Treatment (7.99)

Deep conditioners can be hit or miss in my opinion! You are either left with super soft sleek hair or greasy tangly hair. This particular deep conditioner does what it says! :::my hair thanks you:::

It's claims: "Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Hair Care by One 'n Only is formulated to keep hair smooth, shiny, and nourished. This high-performance professional line helps restore hair's natural keratin that may be lost or damaged during toutine styling and chemical or color treatments.

Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Treatment protect hair against heat during thermal styling and keeps hair smooth and shiny. Natural keratin protects hair from structural damage, strengthens and revitalizes damaged, stressed hair. Keratin is the primary protein of the hair. Damage to proteins within the cuticle cortex of the hair fiber is caused by external factors-UV light, environmental radicals, chemical services and styling.

Brazilian Tech Keratin Conditioner helps prevent and protect against associated damage by restored the proteins necessary for healthy looking hair. Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Treatment is a deep-penentrating treament that helps improve hair strength."

I have to say that I am very happy with this product. I use it once or twice a week for about 5 minutes. My hair is left feeling really soft and smelling amazing! I love the scent. It's very beachy-tropical. 

Another thing I tried was leaving Argan oil (I used Eden Allure) on my hair over night. This was a win/fail. I heard about this from Michele1218 on twitter... she was raving about it and how soft it left her hair. It does leave your hair SO soft and really manageable the next day but be prepared to be greasier than you've ever been in your life.... like 100 days of no showering greasy! I put it on at night and used a shower cap to protect my pillow... which of course fell off while I was sleeping! ;o/
I was all set to shower and wash it off in the morning when we lost power from a storm. This was not good. It felt so gross. I was finally able to wash it off around 4pm. I don't think I can remember the last time I felt so dirty. But, all this being said it's a great thing to try if you have dry hair! 

What do you use for saving your dry hair and bringing it back to life again?


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP