Powered by Blogger.

Just a girl... just an ordinary girl..

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I had such a fun day with my babies today and thought I'd share some pictures. We went to the Hands On Museum... every kids dream. It was a lot of fun but I am soooo tired! :::yawn::::
Running after these kids... what a workout! :)

PS- I don't know why I picked that for my title... couldn't think of anything else and I have that darn song stuck in my head for some odd reason. :)

Just a simple make up day:
"One tired looking momma"
My face looks weird and bumpy because I did an at home facial peel a few days ago...blah
Chanel Vitalumiere, MAC MSF Natural, NYX Bronze #2, Benefit Coralista, Benefit Speed Brow, UD 24 7 liner in zero, MAC Painterly Paint Pot, MAC Shroom, L'Oreal Voluminous,  YSL Rouge Volupte #26




This looks like a senior picture... ha ha ha

Shirt $15 from Aerie (super comfy!!!) and pants also from Aerie $19

....kisses from my prince.....

Me and my sons... seems like I'm the only one sitting still for the picture. :)

Hope you all had just as fun of a day as I did!!

MUCH LOVE!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP