Powered by Blogger.

Super-Mini Grocery Store Haul

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today I was getting groceries with my mom at our local grocery store, and I decided to pick up a few things:

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse
-I trimmed my bangs the other night, and while browsing some Youtube videos about how to style bangs/hair, I learned that mousse could be my new best friend.  I have deep side bangs, and a tip to keep them from "separating" during the day is to comb mousse through them when they're wet.  I decided I should try using something in my hair, since I never do these days.  I used my mom's Paul Mitchell mousse, and it worked great!  Hopefully this has a similar effect.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin
-I love this as a night/day moisturizer.  It tames my fairly sensitive skin, and leaves it feeling nice and smooth/soft.  It's more than I'd like to spend (About $10, depending where you buy- I bought it for $10.99 at the grocery store), but it's 4oz and lasts me a few months.

Cover Girl Aqua CG Smoothers makeup
-I've been on the hunt for a new, light foundation (Note: I've never been a big foundation-wearer, so I'm pretty new to it).  The grocery store we went to only sold Cover Girl, so my choices were limited, but I thought this might be worth a shot.  My past experiences with Cover Girl have been pretty good, so I'm interested to see how this will perform.  My first impression of it is that it feels thicker than it looked like it would, but that might be just because I'm not used to wearing foundation.  The closest thing I usually wear to it is tinted moisturizer.  Anyway, it looks like it might settle into my laugh lines after a few hours of wear, but I'll update you once I've given it a full day to set in.

I hope this isn't too all over the place; I'm writing in a hurry because I'm going out of town to see my boyfriend tonight.  My ELF order should be arriving here towards the end of this week, so I'm excited for that!  I think it's so exciting for me because I hardly ever order things online, haha.  Oh well.
Hope you're all having a great first day of June- mine has been filled with rain and thunderstorms.  :) 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP