Powered by Blogger.

Collective post of some good coupons/deals I've spotted (Online)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good morning!  I just woke up not too long ago lol; I worked 8pm-12am last night, but we didn't get out of there until after midnight.  And then I couldn't fall asleep until 2:30am.  I was definitely sleeping in this morning.

Anyway, I've spotted some new beauty coupons out and about on various websites, and I wanted to show them to you all in one place.  I've posted about a couple of them in random posts, but that gets kind of disorganized.

Allyou.com/coupons- 
Brand new (To me as of this morning) is a Neutrogena coupon for $3.00 off any cosmetics item.
CeraVe $2.00 off any item.
NYC cosmetics $1.00 any item more than $1.72.
*As of today, it looks like they took down the $2.00 off Rimmel coupon that was up there earlier this week. Please correct me if I'm wrong!


Redplum.com-
Sally Hansen Lip treatments $1.00 off.
Rimmel $1.00 off any item.
L'Oreal Paris $1.00 off any cosmetics item.

Dove.com-
You have to search the site a bit, but I found coupons for $1.00 off any Dove body wash and $1.50 off either deodorant or fragrance spray.  Just click through the slideshow on the main page and you'll find them, too!  And if you buy one at Target, go to Target.com and print off the $1.00 off select Dove products coupon.  You can combine these and get it for really cheap!

Aveeno.com-
Go towards the bottom of the main page, and click on the small picture that says "Nourish+Shine Shampoo/Conditioner" and "Get A Free Sample and Instant Savings".  It'll take you to a page where you fill in your information and choose whether you want a free sample, or a $1.00 off coupon for either the shampoo/conditioner or styling products.

eyeslipsface.com-
Since a bunch of their promotions just ended, I'm sure they'll have up more new ones shortly.  But if you enter the code NEWCUSTOMER before checkout, you'll get free shipping.  Also, the code ECD21 will get you 50% off the Studio Line.  And I just tried it on items I currently have in my bag, and it got me up to $18.00 off.  So it doesn't look like it stops at $7.50 or so, like a lot of them do.

I will keep this updated if I find any more good deals soon!  I'm sure most of you already know about these, too, but I just couldn't help but share just incase.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP