Powered by Blogger.

Miley Cyrus: "Can't Be Tamed" Music Video Inspired Makeup

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hey ladies!

I'm waiting for my new video to load, so here's a preview!



Obviously it's not the exact same look as in the music video- it was really tough getting a good look at her makeup, so I had to kind of piece together her look from a variety of closeups.
And yes, the "leopard print" sort of design is much better on my right eye than on my left- I just didn't want to go wash it off and do it over. It's not horrible, and you get the idea!
I had so much fun doing this look, I think it's one of my best ever. Youtube has been great for improving my makeup skills :D 


Products Used:

EYES:
UDPP
Annabelle e/s in Buff Naked
MAC moss scape paintpot
MAC Humid e/s
Annabelle Ebony e/s
MAC Mylar e/s
Urban Decay eye pencil in Zero
Yves Rocher liquid liner in Black
MAC fake lashes in "Blinking Cool"
Lashblast length in Black
MAC Handwritten e/s (for brows)

FACE:
Marcelle Matte foundation
MSF natural in Light
MAC strobe liquid lotion
MAC Cute blush
Clinique blush in Sunset Glow
Jane bronzer in Sahara
Essence glitter in silver and pewter/navy blue
MAC Fix+

LIPS:
Laura Geller lip spackle
MAC Nude Rose lipstick


And here's Miley's new video if you're interested:

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP