Powered by Blogger.

Review: Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow

Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is the eyeshadow trio I got during the WnW BOGO1/2off sale going on right now at Walgreens.  The set is called Knock On Wood, and it comes with three colors: one for the eyelid, crease, and browbone:

(I forgot to take pictures before doing swatches, sorry!  That's why it's hard to make out the words in the shadow.)

Each color has a small amount of shimmer, just enough to give the eyeshadows a little extra something, I think.
The eyelid color is a medium-toned burgundy.
The crease color is a beautiful brunette shade; I'm in love with it.  It also has a little bit of shimmer, which adds to its prettiness IMO.  This is like my ideal crease color and one of the biggest reasons I was drawn to this trio!
The browbone color is like a soft, dusty pink. 

The color payoff for these shadows is pretty good, especially for only being $2.99!  Here is a picture of the three swatched over Almay's bright eyes concealor+base:


My flash washed the color out a bit, I apologize, but you can see how exceptional the pigmentation is.  

 (It's way darker in person; I couldn't capture this well on my eye)
Worn with Rimmel Spark It Up eyeliner in Tiger's Eye, Covergirl Lash Exact mascara in black/brown

I'm definitely going to head back to Walgreens this week and take advantage of their BOGO1/2off sale again.  Time to stock up on more of these ColorIcon trios!
I hope my review was OK.  It's the first one I've ever done, thanks for reading!  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP