Powered by Blogger.

Attempting To Hit Pan....?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to try to hit pan on at least ONE makeup item before I buy anything new.  I honestly don't know how some people did the Project 10 Pan awhile back, because I can't imagine refraining from buying makeup for that long :S.  I wish I could, though!  So I'm doing my own version.  I've yet to finish an entire product (Save for a couple MAC eyeshadows from awhile back- they were Naked Lunch and Dazzlelight), so hopefully I can succeed in this small challenge.

OK, I'm changing my mind just a bit.  ELF products from Target are OK to buy, once I have a little more money.  Haha.  It's so cheap, though, that it's not a big deal.

Oh, and I have a question for you:
What are some of your favorite drugstore mascaras?  Maquilagem Masstige recommended Maybelline's XXL Pro Extensions, which I'm going to check out once I'm finished with my challenge.  I've tried quite a few, and right now I have: Covergirl Lash Blast, Eyelights, and Lash Exact; Maybelline Lash Stiletto, XXL Pro Curl, Volum' Express; Rimmel Volume Flash.  But I'm yearning for a new one!  Thanks for your input!  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP