Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Peach/Gray and WnW Palette Swatches

Saturday, May 22, 2010

How's your Saturday going?  Mine's been quiet so far, but in a couple hours I have to go to work.  I'm excited to be picking up extra hours recently; I need to save up as much money as possible for college.
Anyway, although it's cloudy today, I promised I would swatch the two Wet 'n' Wild palettes I purchased yesterday.  These aren't used over any primer at all, just my bare arm.

First is Pride-
(Above, no flash)

(Flash)
The colors in Pride are nicely pigmented.  I'm really excited to play around with this one!

Next up is Greed-
(Above, no flash)

(Flash)
The top left color- the bone-looking one- is pretty much the same shade as my skin, so it blends in.  The top right shimmery gray color is practically non-existent without a primer.  Disappointment!  I was really excited for this color.  I used this in my EOTD below, and it took repeated swipes to get a little bit of color.  I did layer it over the peach, though, so maybe on it's own it would be a little more pigmented.

Onto my EOTD-
Like I said, the sun is hiding today, so I apologize in advance- the peach in this look is slightly more noticeable in person than it shows in my pictures.  
The eyeshadows are all from the WnW Greed palette


What I used:
-Almay Bright Eyes eye base
-The matte peach color from WnW's Greed palette all over lid
-The shimmery peach color from Greed in crease and up to brow bone
-The shimmery gray from Greed in the outer crease
-Mary Kay eyeliner in Amethyst along upper lash line
-Rimmel Max Volume Flash mascara




I've been doing smokey eyes the last few days, so I wanted to keep it more neutral this time.  I think I like it, though!  Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP