Powered by Blogger.

I have a makeup obsession.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

You guys, I've spent way too much on makeup since I got paid on Friday!  I just placed an order for ELF for $26.95 after shipping, which isn't actually too bad considering everything I got, but still.  Spending needs to stop after this!
Since I already confirmed the order and there's no turning back (Chuckle, sigh), here's what I got.  I'll leave  specifics out for now, though, until I get it in the mail.  That way I'll have a small surprise for you!

-10 mineral eyeshadows (Free when you spend over $20- isn't this an AWESOME deal?  I've read these are good, too)
-2 Studio line brushes
-5 nail polishes
-2 Professional line face products
-2 Studio line eye products
-1 Professional line blush
=22 products

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP