Powered by Blogger.

My MAC palettes

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Salut les filles!

In case you don't speak french, Hello girls!

I bought a new MAC empty palette and Amber Lights today, and depotted 6 eyeshadows. Now all of my MAC shadows are in palettes.
My palettes (aside from the new one!) are almost full, so I thought I would show you what colours I have, and you can leave some suggestions on what my final colour/s should be?

NEUTRAL/BROWN palette

Top L-R: Naked Lunch, Mylar, Nylon, Blanc Type, Phloof!
Middle L-R: Wedge, Sable, Warming Trend (LE), Arena, All that Glitters
Bottom L-R: Satin Taupe, Embark, Woodwinked, Handwritten, [empty]

So I have one slot left. And yes, I do realise that Embark and Handwritten are exactly the same. It seems I'm attracted to colours I ALREADY HAVE! Haha. At the MAC counter, I'm always all "Oooh I love this one!" and I pick up the pot and it's a colour I already have. BUT I bought Handwritten at a CCO, and I figured it would be different from Embark since it has a different name.
Silly me.

PURPLE/PINK palette

Top L-R: Vellum (discontinued), Vibrant Grape, Stars n Rockets, Girlie, Jest
Middle L-R: Lilac Touch (LE), Hepcat, [empty], Sushi Flower, Expensive Pink
Bottom L-R: Sketch, Fig.1, Trax, [empty], [empty].

Honestly, I've barely opened this palette in the past few months. I'm going to try doing a purple tutorial to get myself out of this rut.


MISCELLANEOUS palette

Top: Humid
Middle L-R: [empty], Smoke & Diamonds (LE), [empty], Mythology, Mink and Sable (LE)
Bottom: Amber Lights

Just got this empty palette today, so for now it will be where I put all of my shadows that are not brown or pink/pruple. Hopefully I will actually use these colours now!!


So, what other colours do you think are must-haves? Let me know, please!


xox Chloe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP