Powered by Blogger.

Drugstore Mini Haul :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm so sorry for neglecting the blog this weekend.  I was away at my boyfriend's parent's house, busy with family, etc.  However, I have some new things to share with ya'll today!  I know I said I was going to try and stay away from purchasing anything until I hit pan, but I couldn't resist- especially when Kmart has Wet 'n' Wild cosmetics BOGOfree this week!  (I never used to even go to Kmart, until I moved to a town that has one within driving distance.  They have some pretty decent sales on makeup on occasion.)
I also stopped by Target last night with my boyfriend, and I picked up the ELF studio line complexion brush.  I love it!

Pictures:
WnW Lust color icon eyeshadow palette (I FINALLY got it!  I've been wanting this forever but haven't gotten it for one reason or another)
Swatches: no flash

WnW color icon blush in pearlescent pink

WnW cream eyeliner in black

Swatches: bottom, blush; top, eyeliner

WnW Coverall concealer in fair

Swatch

ELF studio complexion brush

I love Wet 'n' Wild BOGOfree sales- the Lust palette I paid $4.99 for, and then the concealer I paid $3.59.  I got the cream eyeliner and blush for free.  Total it came to only $9.09!  Awesome.  
I'll be doing reviews of the cream eyeliner and concealer for sure this week-  I've gotten a really good first impression from the both of them.  I know there are plenty of reviews online of the Lust palette, but I still may do one in the future for kicks.  

Hope you're all having a good Monday!  I sure am.  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP