Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Soft Brown+Pink

Friday, May 7, 2010

OK, time for a real post now :)  Happy Friday!  I had to work this morning, but I got let off early.  It was a nice surprise, even though I would've taken the extra money.  Heh.

This is the eye look I wore today; I decided to go neutral with eyeshadow.  It's mostly Clinique products with one of my favorite mascaras: Lancome Definicils!  I didn't even have to curl my lashes, which is something I never go without doing.


I wore:
-Almay Bright Eyes eye base
-Clinique e/s duo in Seashell Pink/Fawn Satin 
-Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Roast Coffee
-Lancome Definicils mascara in Deep Brown

And on my cheeks (You can see them in some pictures) I'm wearing Clinique powder blush in Aglow.  It's a super pretty nude peachy-pink with hints of gold shimmer.  Perfect for summer!




This is like one of THE most basic and simple eye makeup applications, I swear.  I just put the light e/s shade (Seashell Pink) all over my lid and up the my brow bone, then I sweeped the medium brown (Fawn Satin) into my crease.  I followed that with the eyeliner on my top lash line and the outer corners of my lower, and lastly applied mascara.  Voila!



I really like this for an everyday, soft eye.  I tend to pile on the mascara (This was only three coats, believe it or not), so that could be tamed a little, but otherwise it's quite versatile. 

(And I wore a bow in my hair today!  You can't beat steals from the Icing, haha)

Thanks for reading :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP