Powered by Blogger.

Top asked questions and misconceptions

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I get asked the same series of questions over and over so I thought I'd take a few minutes to answer them. I plan on making a video also because not everyone who watches my videos read my blog and visa-versa. Some of the questions I don't mind answering over and over and some seriously make me kind of aggravated.


These are in no particular order.

1. What does your youtube screen name mean and how do you pronounce it?
I created a youtube account and started subscribing to people before the thought ever crossed my mind to start making videos of my own. I would have picked something other than sardun1 that's for sure.
Sar is for the first part of my name (Sarah) and Dun is for the first part of my maiden name. I use that handler for everything because I always remember it. So, it's pronounced "s-air duh-N one"


2. What state are you from?
I don't feel really comfortable announcing it to the whole world but I'll let you try and guess by my accent and it does snow ( a lot) where I'm from. :)


3. Did you get a nose job? Who is your doctor? You got a bad nose job.
Well, if you think I got a bad nose job then you may have to ask God why he created it that way. I've never had a nose job... ever. I'd tell you if I did. I don't think it's something to be ashamed of. I was born with a slim nose and people think it looks like a batched job because it's actually broken. I have a  broken nose and a deviated septum meaning my nose is pushed more to the right side and the septum is crooked and not straight.  I DO plan on having the broken part fixed but it's not going to be a "nose job". I want my nose to look how it did before I broke it. That's all.


Do you get paid by companies to make video and do you get free products?
I do get the free product here and there but I'd say 95% of things I've talked about on my blog/videos are products I bought. I have never ONCE been paid to make a video or accepted money from any company to review a product. Honestly. I do this for fun. 


What do you do to your hair to get it wavy?
Nothing. I let it air dry and that's it. I set it with hair spray at times so it doesn't look so crazy.


What are your diet secrets and do you work out?
I don't really "diet" so I don't have any huge secrets. I watch what I eat and don't over eat. I don't workout right now but I'd like to start getting active again.


You are a mom?
Yes. I have two sons.


How old are you?
Almost 27 (in June)... eeekkkk


What are your HG beauty products?
Nars Deep Throat, Amazing Cosmetics- Amazing concealer, Mac 2N, NYX Bronzer #2, Tarte Eco Cheek, Mufe HD foundation, Nars Sheer Glow, Chanel Vitalumiere, Buxom Lips "Dolly", MAC Shroom, MAC Woodwinked, MAC Satin Taupe, MAC Grand Entrance, MAC Naked Lunch, YSL Faux Cils, Loreal Voluminous mascara, Clarisonic Mia, Sheaterra African black soap


What color foundations are you?
Nars Sheer Glow- Punjab, MUFE HD- 125, Chanel Vitalumiere- Soft Bisque, MAC NW25-30


Where do you like to shop?
Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe... cute and affordable is the name of my game.


Why do you look so different now from when you started making videos?
I was 9 1/2 months pregnant when I started my first video/blog. I was 50 lbs more than my normal weight so I'd say that would play a huge factor in why I look different. I was really tried from having a newborn in my first year of videos and I was pale as a ghost. I also colored my hair so that changed my look.


So, that's all she wrote....






















0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP