Powered by Blogger.

Children's Claritin Review and Coupons available

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I am a member of Bzzagent.com  I received a box of Children's Claritin to try.

Almost as soon as I had received my bzzkit with the free package of Claritin I heard about the children's medication recall.  I found this site:  http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/
The information on the site includes. Children's and Infant's Tylenol, Children's and Infant's Motrin, Children's Zyrtec, and Children's Benadryl.  As a a side note to this post, if you have any of these you can use the link above, click on the medication you have and type in the NDC number to see if your medication is included.  They are recalling because they are not up to quality standards.

That being said, and determining that the Claritin was ok, I'll move on. One of my children has allergies (inherited from me, poor guy).  When he started showing signs about 2 years ago I took him to the Pediatricians office.  My doctor had recommended Claritin for him. Claritin seems to work well for him.  I have a friend however that said Claritin turned her daughter into "a demon child" and as soon as she was changed to another medication she was fine.

Always ask your child's doctor if you are unsure or have questions about a medication.

Signing up for the Children's Claritin Bzz campaign worked for me.  We  keep it on hand for my son anyway.  The pills are small, chewable, and grape flavored.  My son tolerates taking it well when it's needed.

Along with my box of Children's Claritin I also received several $3.00 off coupons to give out.  If you use Children's Claritin and would like me to send you a free $3.00 off coupon leave a comment here with your email address.  I'll contact you and get that out to you.  Coupons available only while my supply lasts. Coupons expire 6/30/10

I received this product through bzzagent.com for free.  I did not receive monetary compensation for this post.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP