Powered by Blogger.

Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I hope you all are enjoying a nice day with your moms, or some woman in your life that is special to you.
I got my mom a book of New Yorker "mom" comics and a lotion she likes from Victoria's Secret (Acai Berry and Magnolia from their Naturally collection; I love it too!).  I also picked up some things from Bath & Body Works to give to her from my sister- my sister lives in California, and she's bad at sending things in the mail, so we figured this would be the best option.  :)
Oh, one quick note about Bath & Body Works before I move on:  they had a great deal today, at least at the one in my mall.  The minute I walked in, a woman handed me a free travel sized lotion in "Moonlight Path", along with a coupon to get a free regular sized item from the Signature collection with any $10 purchase.  Awesome!  Usually free coupons are only with like, $20+ purchases.  My sister wanted something under $20, so I picked up the 3 for $10 travel sized lotions, the 2 for $5 antibac lotions, and got my free full-sized Twilight Woods body cream and free mini Moonlight Path.  All for $15.90.  :)

So I just wanted to mention a post I'm going to do later, after I get home from an outing with my mom.  I found a pretty close dupe to the Clinique eyeliner I wore in my last post.  And it's cheap, which is the best part!
Stay tuned, ya'll.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP