Powered by Blogger.

$5 Urban Decay Cosmetics sale

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I LOVE Urban Decay Cosmetics. I love the colors available, I love to sparkle, and I love the look and attitude of Urban Decay as a company. What I don't love so much is the prices. When they have a good sale though, I'm all over it. Right now Urban Decay is offering a few of their products for ONLY $5. Big discount for their normal selling price.

Urban Decay Loose Pigment---normally $20 each Now $5! Urban Decay Loose Powder $5

Urban Decay Ultraglide Lipgloss--normally $17 each now $5!   Ultraglide Lipgloss $5

Urban Decay Smoke Out Eye Pencils--normally $14 each now $5  Smoke Out Eye Pencil $5









Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP