Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Haunting Blues

Friday, July 16, 2010

This EOTD is featuring MAC Haunting eyeshadow, along with a pigment given to me by Winnie from Eleventh0fapril.  Haunting is a light aquamarine color, and the pigment is a deep blue that leans turquoise because of the specks of gold and silver in it.  It's seriously so pretty, and I was so excited to play around with it!  I also used my ELF mineral eyeshadow in Caffeinated to balance the two blues- Caffeinated is a bronzey-brown.  I swatched the three colors on my hand to show you (Although I forgot my highlight color, which is the 'browbone' shade from the WnW trio Sweet As Candy, sorry!):


I was FINALLY able to capture the blue and bronze coloring with my camera, after about 50 million shots.    It's still brighter in person, although not over-the-top.

(This one is blurry but shows the shine better than the others)
Everything I used:
- Almay Bright Eyes eye base
- MAC Haunting on the inner half of eyelid
- ELF Caffeinated mineral eyeshadow on outer half of eyelid
- Blue/teal pigment in the outer "v" and blended into crease
- Wet 'n' Wild Idol Eyes eyeliner pen in Dark Brown
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara, and L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara on top.


It's weird, Haunting eyeshadow turns more of a deeper blue on my eyes than in the pan.  It's still pretty, though!

Thanks for reading.  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP