Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Revlon Peach Petal

Thursday, July 22, 2010

First off, I apologize for not getting this up any earlier today.  Our basement flooded last night (There was so much rain!) and we think our router got flooded because our internet has been out ever since.  Basically there was water all around where we keep the internet cords.  It's pretty bad, but luckily we got flood insurance a couple months back so it'll be fine.
Anyway, today I want to show you a nail polish I picked up a few days ago.  I'm loving Revlon right now (Can you tell?) and I'm so excited that most of the Daydreamer collection will become permanent!  At least the lipglosses and nail polishes for sure.  This is the nail polish in Peach Petal.


Peach Petal is a very light peach creme.  Creative description, right?  Ha.  But that's really all it is; it's pretty, but very simple and understated.  Surprisingly this doesn't make my fair skin look ill, and thank goodness for that.  This is one I saw swatches of online and just knew I had to have.  It's a lovely shade to have in my collection!

These pictures are taken with 2 coats of Peach Petal, although it would need a good 3 coats to go opaque (I painted my nails late Tuesday night, so I didn't want to do too careful/good of a job in case they got messed up in my sleep LOL).  The formula is just like my other Revlon nail polish, Lilac Pastelle, in that it's runny and thin.  This is just fine once you get used to it.  
However, I'm on day two of my manicure and I've already gotten a lot of tip wear.  This didn't happen with Lilac Pastelle, but I also didn't do a topcoat with this one.  That could explain things 

If you like peach colors, I say this is worth having.
(It's my first peach!)
Now I really want Revlon's Grey Suede... AND Peach Petal Super Lustrous lip gloss..... :)

(Stay tuned for my next NOTD, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP