Powered by Blogger.

EOTD: Green Mermaid

Monday, July 26, 2010

I know it's been awhile since I've done an EOTD, but I blame that mostly on my lack of creativity lately.  I've done basically the same kind of looks the last couple of weeks- champagne on the lid, brown in the outer V, highlight, and dark brown or plum eyeliner.  I'm also trying to use up some of my eyeshadows which explains my not switching it up much.  But that's OK, it makes days like this when I "branch out" more exciting!  :)

This is a fun look I did today on my day off.  I could probably pull off wearing this to work, but we're supposed to keep it neutral so I try to abide by the "rules".  This is a blend of teal green, light brown, gold, and shimmery highlights that I really like for a change!






Eyes:
-Almay Bright Eyes eye base
-Wet 'n' Wild Vanity palette for the light brown (inner 1/2 of lid), gold (lower lash line and crease), and highlight colors
-Wet 'n' Wild Pride palette for the matte and shimmery teals (outer 1/2 of lid)and matte dark blue (above upper lash line)
-NYC Waterproof eyeliner pen in Teal along outer lower lash line
-Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express mascara in Black


Sorry for the orange-ness!  My bathroom lighting is funny, lol.  I just like to have a full-face picture so you can see how it looks all together.

This look isn't very "structured" or neat, but I wasn't really going for that anyway.  I wanted the colors to just blend nicely together.
I paired this with my ELF Contouring Blush and Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Coral Reef. 

Thanks for reading!  :)

(PS- I just wanted to show you how awesome those NYC Waterproof eyeliner pens are at staying put.  See picture:
Obviously the color has faded, but this was after scrubbing my wrist trying to get the swatches off.  The eyeshadows came off, but that eyeliner pen needs soap and water or else it doesn't budge!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP