Powered by Blogger.

EOTN: Shimmery Smokey Green

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello!  This is a look I did last night pretty much out of sheer boredom.  I thought it would be fun to play around with a smokey look, and use a color I never do smokey eyes with: green!  I used a combination of taupe, green, and dark grey/black to create this.  I think I like how it turned out; I hope you do too!




Everything I used & how I did it:
-Monistat Chafing Relief gel as primer (This has proven to work pretty nicely- review soon to come)
-Wet 'n' Wild single eyeshadow in Nutty (shimmery taupe) on the inner half of my lid
-Sally Girl connecting eyeshadow in Olive (medium muted green) on the outer half of my lid
-E.L.F. Mineral eyeshadow in Earthy (light shimmery grass green) on top of Olive and blended into outer crease
-the dark shimmery grey from E.L.F. eyeshadow quad in Drama in the very outer corner of my lid and blended upwards
-the black from E.L.F. eyeshadow quad in Drama (used wet) along my upper & lower lashline as a liner
-E.L.F. Mineral eyeshadow in Elegance (shimmery light cream) as a highlight
-Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara in Black



Hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP