Powered by Blogger.

June Favorites (It's July Already?!)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

(PS- I updated my post from yesterday about the Maybelline Diamonds collection with pictures, you can view it here)

I don't think I'm alone in that I can't believe it's already July.  Where did June go?
This month I had more favorites than usual.  I switched around quite a bit between products, which is why I couldn't really narrow my list down any more.  But that's OK; it just means I have even more to recommend to you.  :)


Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow palette in Vanity: You all should know by now my love for Wet 'n' Wild (Or at least I hope you do after 5 posts about it in one week!).  These palettes are no exception, and ever since I purchased this one it's been getting lots of love.  I think I got it Monday, but I'm including it in this month's favorites just because it will be put to good use.

N.Y.C. Mosaic Translucent face powder: I'm new to face powders, so I don't know which are the best or worst.  However, I've used this one atop my Maybelline The Eraser foundation for the last few weeks and like it.  It keeps any shine far at bay (I should note that my skin is on the dry side), and isn't cakey on my skin.  

E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing powder, the blush side: I hated this blush when I first got it, because I wasn't a fan of peachy colors on my skin.  It has since grown on me, and I like how it still has a decent amount of pink in it.  There is also a fair amount of gold shimmer throughout which adds to the gorgeousness!
And more!
(Clockwise from left)
Maybelline The Eraser treatment makeup in Buff Beige: I just LOVE this stuff.  I'd say it gives light to medium coverage, because now that my skin has cleared up a decent amount (I finally don't have anymore "mountain" pimples!  Knock on wood!), I can put this on and not have to wear concealer.  I can't tell you how the aging treatment part of it works, but for a nice and light foundation I'd highly recommend it.  Especially if you're like me and don't want to take the time to apply liquid foundation.  You just buff this into your skin, apply a powder, and you're done!  It gives me that nice, "Your skin looks flawless but not like you're wearing makeup" look.

Fresh. Sugar Lemon perfume: My sister got this perfume for me last spring, and it was my go-to scent that summer.  It's got quite a strong citrus lemon scent, but the sugar makes it wearable.  It's perfect for the hot weather!

Clean & Clear Advantage mark treatment: This is a spot-treatment acne medication that is designed to get rid of acne and blemish scars/marks, and contains 2% salicylic acid.  I like that it has salicylic acid versus benzoyl peroxide, as benzoyl peroxide does absolutely nothing for my skin.  I've been using this the last 2 weeks on several spots on my face (One pimple on my forehead, and some blemish marks along my T-zone), and have noticed a HUGE difference.  

Rimmel Spark It Up! eyeliner in Tiger's Eye: This is a gorgeous, shimmering shade of bronze eyeliner.  I love that it "glams" up my neutral eye looks.  Read my mini-review of these eyeliners here.

Covergirl LashBlast Volume mascara: I know this is a cult favorite mascara, but I have to jump on the bandwagon.  This month I rediscovered my love for this stuff, and I've yet to find a mascara that gives me the same thick fringe as this one.  

E.L.F. Mineral eyeshadows in Natural and Wild: These are gorgeous together.  And since I've been into more neutral-color eye looks, these work perfectly for me!

Whew, props to you if you read through all of those!  What are your June favorites?  Do you love any of these like I did this month?


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP