Powered by Blogger.

Birthday Beauty Wishlist

Friday, July 16, 2010

My birthday isn't until September 11.  I'm definitely jumping the gun and planning early, but I figure it's best to give my family/boyfriend ideas sooner than later.  :)  The main reason I'm thinking so far in advance, though, is because I leave for college August 26, so we'll be celebrating early.  We're thinking of doing it when my sister comes to visit the beginning of August (At least my family and I).
So with my love for makeup, naturally there are many things on my mental wishlist.  These are a few things from that list.

MAC 219 pencil brush- This one is the brush I want most.  I've seen Christine at Temptalia use it several times during her video tutorials, and it would be just perfect for crease work and lower lash lining.
MAC 266 small angle brush- I don't have any good angle brushes, so this would be a good addition to my collection.  I love how steep the angle is.

MAC 217 blending brush- The 224 blending brush is one I've had since I first started doing makeup, and it's great for blending out color.  It doesn't deposit very well, though.  This one is a little denser and smaller.

Viva la Juicy perfume- I've talked about my love affair with this perfume before.  My sister said she would get me a perfume I really love for my birthday, so this is the one I'm asking for.  I know it's more expensive, though, so I'm not asking for the big bottle.  A rollerball is a-ok with me!  I just love this scent and never spend much on perfumes for myself, so it's a good thing for me to ask for for my birthday.

Coastal Scents 88 Color palette- I know this one is very hyped-up, maybe even over-hyped, but I've seen so many beautiful EOTD's with it and I just want it so badly.

MAC or any pigment- Ever since I received pigment samples from Winnie, I've just fallen head-over-heels for them.  This is something that I'd rather get in person, so I can test out the colors, and I'll have to wait until I go to school (I'm going to Columbia College Chicago) to do that.  There aren't any MAC counters in the state I live in.

That's all for now, although I would be happy to receive even a Target or Walmart giftcard too, haha.  I do love drugstore makeup!
What's on your wishlist?  Anything that I mentioned?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP