Powered by Blogger.

More Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses & swatches

Monday, July 19, 2010

After wearing Lilac Pastelle to a meeting at work last night, I decided I was completely in love (And for sure this time!).  I left work and had 45 minutes until Target closed, so I booked it over there and picked up two more.  I got Coral Reef and Pink Whisper:

Lilac Pastelle, Coral Reef, and Pink Whisper

I had seen swatches of Coral Reef online and was 99.9% sure I would never get it.  I'm usually not a fan of corals on myself, but this is one that I saw in the store and knew I needed.  Then I decided to spoil myself and just get one more, since I had that $1.00 off coupon from today's paper.  Pink Whisper looked really pretty with it's subtle shimmer.

Lilac Pastelle

Coral Reef

Pink Whisper

Pink Whisper looks similar to Lilac Pastelle in these pictures, but in person you can tell the differences.  Lilac Pastelle is a creme and has no shimmer, and definitely looks more purple.  But it's light like Pink Whisper is.  

I'm so in love with the way these feel moisturizing and soft.  Now I didn't put a thick layer on before my meeting tonight, but I found Lilac Pastelle barely lasted 1 1/2 hours on my lips.  I'll keep working with this and make sure I'm good about not licking or smooshing my lips.  

After this purchase, I seriously need to use up what I have in my collection.  I could really justify buying these, though, because I never spend more than $2-3 on lip products and don't have many good ones.  Plus, I FINALLY have something from a popular limited edition collection!  Haha.  

Hope you all are having a good evening.  :)



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP