Powered by Blogger.

Talika Lipocils Expert: First Look

Monday, July 19, 2010

Today I received my Talika Lipocils Expert lash enhancer.  Paula over at Older Girl Beauty gave 10 of these away to U.S. residents late last month, and I was lucky enough to be included.
I've always been interested in lash enhancers, though I didn't want to shell out $$$ for ones like Latisse (I was skeptical about it anyway after hearing the mixed reviews and side effects).  I've read good things about Lipocils, so I was excited to have the chance to try it myself.
One thing I should mention is that I've never had serious problems with my lashes.  I'd consider them to be normal for the most part- not exceedingly sparse or short.  However, this hasn't taken away my curiosity for products like Talika Lipocils Expert.

The package included the product and a booklet explaining all the products that Talika makes.

I took a picture of the page describing exactly what Lipocils is, and the type of results to expect.  On the back of the package it says that Lipocils "conditions the lashes to help them lengthen by up to 36%, darken by up to 50%, and curl by up to 50%." 
(I'm maybe most excited to see how this curls my lashes!  Without an eyelash curler, they are flat as a board.)

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Sodium Lactate, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat, Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Dextran, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (With Hazel) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Urtica Diodica (Nettle) Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.



Lipocils has a double applicator- the top is to apply product to your lashline, and the brush is to apply product to your actual lashes.  You are supposed to use this twice daily; once in the morning and once at night.

I will be testing this for the month, and after about 28 days, I'll blog about how it's working for me.  

Do you use any lash enhancing products?  What are your experiences with them? 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP