Powered by Blogger.

Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiners for Green Eyes

Friday, July 30, 2010

Phew, is that a long name or what?  It's actually Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiners.  I have been wanting these for the longest time.  I don't think I've mentioned it much here, but my friends and family know I've been on the hunt for them!  I had hear endless rants and raves about these- mostly that they stay on for hours.  They used to only be sold at CVS, and since I don't have a CVS near by, I was out of luck.
However!  They are popping up everywhere around me, and today I finally found them at Target.  I had to get them when I saw them there, because unlike other drugstores like Walgreens and Kmart, Target doesn't jack up their prices.  I purchased these today for $8.99.

I've been obsessed with the one for green eyes (Coincidentally I have green eyes, haha) since first seeing swatches online.

You get three mini gel/cream eyeliners in three shades for different looks.  The green is for "natural" looks, the black is for "dramatic" looks, and the purple is for "playful" looks.  The purple and green are so pretty!  The black I don't particularly care about, only because I already have one (Wet 'n' Wild).  

This is the brush it comes with:
(I held it up with my finger just for size reference)
I've read reviews saying this brush is useless, but as someone who doesn't wear gel/cream eyeliners daily, I have to disagree.  It's small, thin, and does the job.  It's probably not as good as some eyeliner brushes, but it works just fine for me.



I haven't had a chance to wear these all day since I just purchased them this evening, but I don't think I need to.  They seriously don't budge, however they came off easily with my Pond's Cold Cream that I use as eye makeup remover.  

At $8.99 for three eyeliners, I totally think you're getting a deal here.  These haven't disappointed me in the least.  I'm excited to wear them in a look tomorrow!  

Do you own these?  How do you like them?  I want to check out the other colors now.  :)
Thanks for reading, and happy weekend!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP