Powered by Blogger.

OOTD: Casual Look for a Baseball Game

Saturday, July 17, 2010

This is my second OOTD.  I've been sitting here wondering why I don't do more of these, since I always love seeing other blogger's OOTDs.  They're fun to do, too!
This is an outfit I wore to a baseball game last night with my boyfriend.  The town I live in has a minor league baseball team, and my boyfriend's work was giving away tickets to the game.  Neither of us is big into sports, but it was free so we couldn't really pass up the tickets (We actually left at the end of the 5th inning because we were so bored haha).  Anyway!  Onto the outfit:


(I swear I ironed the shirt!  Ha)
Shirt- Forever 21
Leggings- Victoria's Secret VSX (I bought these at the semi-annual sale last January for $9.99!)
Shoes- American Eagle
Belt- Urban Outfitters
Necklace- The Icing (Got this during their clearance 5/$10 sale, love!)



I knew I had to have these shoes when I saw them!  I love most things leopard.
The shirt is short, but with the leggings it doesn't look risque at all.  It's long enough to cover my butt and then a fair amount.  The only thing I hate about it is how easily it wrinkles!  I took these pictures maybe 15 minutes after I did a good job ironing, yet the bottom-half still wrinkled a little.  What can you do.

Thanks for reading everyone.  :)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP