Powered by Blogger.

Another Nude? Yes. Lancome's Rich Cashmere!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I picked this lipstick up about two months ago and have had full intention of doing a blog post on it but life sometimes gets in the way. :) This is another one of those "wearable" rude colors that I love so much.

Lancome's Rich Cashmere is a very pretty nude with a slight peach undertone. It looks great on but can be a little streaky and I'm not crazy about the scent (that's an understatement... I hate the scent) . Would I buy it again though? No. It's such a pretty color but it's not worth the price ($30) in my opinion. Besides, you can find a color that's very close to it under $10 (Revlon Soft Nude)! :)












Revlon Soft Nude and Lancome Rich Cashmere 


As you can see they aren't a 100% a perfect dupe but they are pretty close and for the price of the Revlon... that's the one I'd go with. 

Have a good Wednesday!! 
Love,
Sarah

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP