Powered by Blogger.

Getting to know me (Consider yourself tagged!)

Friday, July 2, 2010

I saw this on Jemma's blog and thought it would be a fun quiz to do.  I'd love it if you did it as well, so if you're reading this, you're tagged.  :)


1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30am.  Not too early, not too late!
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Knight & Day
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office.  I can't get enough!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hmm.  I'd move back to California (Where I grew up- we moved to the Midwest just a couple years ago because of my dad's job).  The weather just doesn't get better.
6. What did you have for breakfast? a Kraft Bagel-ful in the apple cinnamon & cream cheese flavor.  Yum.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican, definitely.
8. What foods do you dislike? Seafood that tastes too much like the ocean, mushrooms, tomato juice, to name a few.  There isn't a lot that I don't like, though.
9. Favorite place to eat? This local grill we have in my town.  They have the best waffle fries and sauce to dip them in!
10. Favorite dressing? Raspberry vinaigrette
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? VW Jetta 2001
12. What are your favorite clothes?  The Vigoss jeans I blogged about in my trip haul post here, and my ALDO purse.  That doesn't exactly qualify as clothing but it will in this case.  :)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Paris!  I'd love to see the fashion.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full.  The only reason I know I have this outlook is because my boyfriend is pretty negative, and it's made me realize how positive I tend to be (Sometimes I can be TOO positive, though, which isn't good!).
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere where the weather is predictable and nice (Probably not the Midwest, lol).
16. Favorite time of day? Noon.  I love how bright and sunny it is.
17. Where were you born? Newport Beach, CA.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I have no idea!
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? We'll see.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone who decides to take this.
22. Bird watcher? No
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, but it's not hard for me to get up in the morning either.
24. Do you have any pets? I have two cats, but one is primarily mine.  His name is Turbo, he's fat, and he only really likes my mom and me.  He hates my boyfriend, haha.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My girl friend is coming home tomorrow from Spain!  I haven't seen her in over 6 months, and since I don't really have friends here, I'm so excited.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Being able to get away with so much more..
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat
29. Are you married? No
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes
31. Been in a car accident? No
32. Any pet peeves? People eating bananas, excessive complaining, and people who don't do anything when they're supposed to (I mean this mainly when I'm at work).
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Supreme, with lots of onions and black olives.
34. Favorite Flower? Daisies, maybe.
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate chip cookie dough.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I don't eat much fast food, but I love Q'doba for mexican (Lol, surprise?)
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I failed the written test once, but I was able to take it over right after.  I passed the actual driving part the first time.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Columbia College.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Forever 21 or Urban Outfitters.  Or Nordstrom Rack.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? LOL, not really.  I'm not too spontaneous.  I wish I was!
41. Like your job? I enjoy it, but I don't love it.
42. Broccoli? I love it cooked!  Not raw.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Going to Newport Beach and staying at our beach house when I was little.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My boyfriend I think.
45. What are you listening to right now? Nothing.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple.  And I love just about everything in it, too (Eyeshadow, clothing, accessories)
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Anyone who reads it!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:56am.
50. Coffee drinker? No, but I'll probably be one in the future.  My parents are avid black coffee drinkers.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP