Powered by Blogger.

NOTD & Dove Go Fresh

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tonight I'll start out with my NOTD first.  If I haven't said it before, I love to check out what The Icing has on clearance.  At the store in my local mall, they usually have eyeshadows, nail polishes, and palettes among the other accessories marked down.  I've found a few polishes there before (here and here) all for around $2.50.  I think it's safe to say I'm impressed with the quality and range of colors (And prices if you find them on sale, like me!  Their non-sale nail polishes are BOGO1/2 off always, though, like their cosmetics).
Anyway, this is one I picked up this evening, called Laura's Fave.  It's a medium sky blue with very subtle glitter throughout.  My camera hardly picks it up.  If you can picture Sinful Colors Mint Apple, the glitter is similar to that- just a little more subtle.



I was most excited to find this mainly because I don't own any true "blue" shades- they all have a fair amount of green in them.  This little guy was a great add to my little collection!  BTW, I typically get 3-4 days of wear without chipping with Icing's polishes (Which reminds me, I need to apply a top coat).

Moving on, I also picked up a Dove Go Fresh body mist in "Burst".  It smells like nectarine and white ginger.  

This is the first body mist I've tried from Dove, and so far I really like it.  It's such a yummy scent- I wish it came in 1) a bigger bottle, and 2) a lotion or perfume!  Although it did last me a good two hours on my wrist, so that's good news.
I got this for between $4 and $5 at my local grocery store (They do mark it up some- I should have gotten it at Target or Walmart, but I kept forgetting and just decided I'd pay the extra), but I used a coupon from Dove.com for $1.50 off any spray or deodorant which helped.

That's all for today.  Sorry I haven't posted any hauls lately; I want to so badly, but I can't really afford to purchase a lot of extra makeup right now.  I have hit pan on a few products, though, which is good news!  I've been trying really hard to use up stuff that I haven't touched in awhile.

Thanks for reading!  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP