Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Sally Hansen Wet Cement & Pacific Blue pictures

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thankfully I was able to return the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes I mentioned in this post, and get two others that actually flattered my skin tone (They were Sun Kissed and Green With Envy).  I'm a little sad they didn't work out, though, because I hoped I could pull off those crazy colors.  They just looked 'blah' on me.  But it's ok- I found these two colors and I'm really happy with them!


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue & Wet Cement:

I wasn't feeling quite 'vibrant' enough today to wear Pacific Blue, so I used Wet Cement for my manicure.  I'm so happy the Walgreens I went to had this one in stock!  I've been to a few, and none of them had it (The one I live around the corner from hasn't had it in ages).  This is a color I like much better on my nails than in the bottle.  I was even afraid I wouldn't like it, but I really do.  It's a medium gray with slight blue undertones that I don't have any of in my collection.
Both Wet Cement and Pacific Blue are cremes and apply like a dream.  Wet Cement needed two coats, and I suspect I could get away with only one coat of Pacific Blue.  

What are your favorite nail polishes?  Are any of them Sally Hansen?  I want to try some of the Insta-Dri polishes- the colors in that collection are much more me!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP