Powered by Blogger.

EOTD/FOTD: Green liner and a nude lip

Saturday, July 31, 2010

This is a look I did today using my Physicians Formula cream eyeliner (The green shade from the trio for green eyes), and the lipstick I received from Jamie, Rimmel Moisture Renew in Spotlight Beige.  In the tube it looks like a mid-toned nude shade, but on my lips it turns a little more coral.  I thought it would pair nicely with a green/brown eye!


(Excuse my imprecise application of the eyeliner!  I didn't realize it wasn't so "neat" until I took these pictures, LOL)


Eyes products/ How I used them:
-Victoria's Secret VS Pro eyeshadow primer
-Champagne eyeshadow all over lid/crease (lid color from my WnW trio Walking On Eggshells)
-Matte cream highlight color (from my WnW palette Vanity)
-Shimmery mid-tone brown color in my outer corner/crease for depth (Shimmer brown from same WnW palette Vanity)
-Physicians Formula gel liner for green eyes, the black color, in a thin line at the base of my upper lash line (Just to make my lash line look thicker)
-Physicians Formula gel liner for green eyes, the green color, right above the black liner
-Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner in Jade smudged along lower lash line
-L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara in Black

Face:
-ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Light Beige
-NYC Translucent Mosaic powder
-ELF Studio Contouring Bronzer on my temples/hollows of my cheeks/sides of nose
-Covergirl Trublend minerals blush in Pure Romance on the apples of my cheeks

Lips:
-EOS lip balm in Lemon Drop (Smells SO good!)
-Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Spotlight Beige

Wow, I feel like I used so many products for this one.  


Last one just for fun.  :)

Thanks for reading, everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP