Powered by Blogger.

Could you please take a second to vote for me to win a Trampoline for my boys?

Monday, July 12, 2010

I entered a contest on facebook to try to win a Springfree Trampoline for my boys.  It's in the voting stages now.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could all take a second and vote for my entry:


http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/36453/voteable_entries/5310484?order=recency&view_entries=1


We have nothing in our yard.  We did have a small easy set pool but it sprung a few leaks and we had to get rid of it.  My boys want a trampoline so bad but it's just not within our budget at this time.  I'd love this for my kids (and me) because it would active family time. 

Click the link above.  It will take you directly to my entry.  There is a button that says "vote".  Click that button. If it goes through it will say "i voted" with a green checkmark.  


I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and to vote.











Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP