Powered by Blogger.

Sally Girl Connecting Eyeshadows: Old and New!

Friday, July 9, 2010

This morning while getting ready, I rediscovered my Sally Girl connecting eyeshadow singles.  I got three of them awhile ago, but they must have fallen to the bottom of my makeup drawer because I had totally forgotten about them.  I shouldn't have, though- they're surprisingly nice, and possibly the most pigmented eyeshadows I've found for $0.99.  Yes, a penny less than a dollar!
So I swiped them on my hand this morning, just to see if I still loved them.  And I did.  I decided then that I'd get myself over to Sally Beauty today after work and pick up a few more.

These are the ones I bought awhile back; Bronze, Olive, and Blue Marine:




The ones I got today are more dramatic and "sultry", haha.  With the exception of the bright purple one.  Anyway, from left to right these are Caramel, Purple Passion, Eggplant, Midnight, and Onyx:




They all have a subtle amount of shimmer in them, but Purple Passion's is the most obvious.  This was harder to show in the pictures.  Speaking of Purple Passion, I was disappointed to see that this was the least pigmented out of the five I purchased today. 
I love how these all connect; it makes them easy to store and keep all together.

Each of these eyeshadows is 0.04oz, by the way.

Do you own any of these Sally Girl eyeshadows?  Have you had good luck with them?

(PS- Don't drop them.  I dropped a few in the store, lol, and they cracked a little.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP