Powered by Blogger.

Randoms

Friday, July 23, 2010

1.  I'm getting very into light lip colors.  This is a breakthrough, because if you haven't noticed, I'm not a "lip" girl.  I don't have many lip products at all, and the few I do have I never use.  What got me into this light lips craze was Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses- Lilac Pastelle to be exact!  I just bought one of the Jane Lipkick lipsticks in Not So Innocent Pink (I checked these out because I've heard Jamie at Maquilagem Masstige rave about them), and it's a first step in lipstick!  I'll post pictures of it soon, but I'm not absolutely thrilled with the color because it's quite frosty.  I'm working with it despite disliking frosty lip finishes.
Any recommendations for light, either peach or pink lipsticks?  I'd love to hear them.  :)

2.  I'm anxiously waiting for Cherry Culture to have a different sale.  The 10% off promotion they have currently is only applied to orders over $50, so that's not the best deal.  It ends July 25th so I'm hoping they'll have a new sale after this one is expired.  I really want to get a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Although I found ULTA has them online for even cheaper), a NYX round lipstick, and some other random NYX products.  I've seen so many good reviews of them online and they aren't sold anywhere near me.

3.  I apologize for the lack of makeup posts the last few days, but I've been trying really hard to go a few days without buying any.  I'm sure you understand my pain!  It's sad that I'm proud of myself for going two days without buying anything LOL.  Oh well, I figure this way I'm saving up for things I now have the money for.

4.  I just had distance orientation for college on Wednesday!  I think I mentioned it before, but I'm going to Columbia College Chicago this fall (Actually August 26, it's coming up!).  I'm so excited to have MAC counters within walking distance- even if I just look, it will be nice to have it available right?  And all those other stores like CVS that I'm sure Chicago has around SOMEWHERE.  I'm so excited for the big city!

What are your weekend plans?  My boyfriend is out of town camping with his friends until Sunday, so I just have work to occupy myself with.  The joys of working retail, lol.
Thanks for reading my second non-makeup post of the day.  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP