Powered by Blogger.

Thank You Maquilagem Masstige (PoorCollegeStudent)!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jamie over at Maquilagem Masstige is so incredibly sweet.  I complimented her on a nail polish she was wearing in one of her posts a couple weeks ago, which was 10 Professional Nail Lacquer in Spring Awakening, found only at CVS.  Knowing I don't have a CVS within reach, she kindly offered to send a bottle to me.  I got her package today, and along with the nail polish she included Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Spotlight Beige.  Thanks girl, you are seriously too nice!

I was so excited to see this in my mailbox today.  :)

10 Professional Nail Lacquer in Spring Awakening, Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Spotlight Beige

She wrote me a cute note explaining that Spotlight Beige is her favorite drugstore nude lipstick:

Swatch of Spotlight Beige:

I've seen this color in stores, but I was hesitant to purchase it as I wasn't sure how it would look against my skin.  However, I love it!  Jamie, you are so right.  It's a beautiful, neutral nude.

I will definitely be doing a NOTD with Spring Awakening.  I love the color so much, as I have nothing quite like it in my collection!  It's a light muted lavender, but it doesn't lose its brightness.  

Thanks again Jamie.  I can't wait to enjoy these more!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP