Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Revlon Lilac Pastelle

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hey everyone!  I'm so sorry for not being here at all yesterday.  I had a super busy day and was out of town seeing my boyfriend for most of it.  By the time I got home late last night, I was wiped.  I hope you understand!  I feel bad mostly because it was Wednesday, and I didn't do my Wednesday Weekly Favorites.  But stay tuned because I'll have those up today or tonight.

Anyway, right now I'm here to show you the newest edition to my nail collection: Revlon Lilac Pastelle.  I totally take back what I said in Tuesday's post about it reminding me of China Glaze's Something Sweet- it's darker and much more purple, although it is in the same family.  My bathroom lighting washes out the color a bit, so I think that's why I thought of China Glaze at first.  Anyway, it's still a gorgeous cream!  It's been on my nails one day and already has gotten several compliments.





The formula for this polish is really thin, and you don't need a ton of it to coat your nail.  It took me awhile to get used to how runny it is, though.  I'm so used to thick and creamy formulas.  Does anyone know if all Revlon nail polishes are like this?  
Either way, I think I can put up with it if the color is fantastic.  I was looking at Justine's swatches over at Product Rater, and I really want to try out Peach Smoothie and Gum Drop from the Daydreamer collection.  I hope I can still find some of those, because I know the collection has been out for awhile.

What do you have on your nails today?  Have you had success with Revlon nail polish?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP