Powered by Blogger.

More WnW Goodies: Nail Polish!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Whew, I'm thinking after this week I'll be done with Wet 'n' Wild for awhile.  LOL.  I've posted about them every day, right?  I can't deny my love for the brand, though.  The only thing that has downright disappointed me recently was that mascara (Here!).
Today I went to Walgreens to return the other mascara I purchased on Sunday, and the manager just had me exchange it for something else.  She said I'd get a better deal that way than getting money back (Which she was right about).
I got three nail polishes: Undercover, Through The Grapevine, and Break The Ice.

This is Undercover, a muted mauve creme.  For me it's one of those neutrals that has just enough color to it so it's not completely boring.  

Through The Grapevine is a gorgeous not-too-bright fuschia creme.  It's slightly more pink than purple, and I don't have anything in my little collection that looks like this.

Break The Ice is the one I decided to make my full manicure.  It's a sheer white shimmer, and I know it's kind of hard to tell from this picture, but it's super pretty.  I really like it on its own, although it probably looks better layered.  This is the only one that gave me some problems with application.  My left hand applied flawlessly, but my right hand kept getting streaky and weird.  

These are the newer nail polishes that Wet 'n' Wild has come out with.  I also own Private Viewing, my perfect "mannequin hand" shade, and Sugar Coat, a super sheer light cream/pink.  My experiences with these polishes have all been great.  Private Viewing is one I wear frequently and it gives me a solid 3-4 days of wear without any chipping.  I'm happy to have added to my collection!

Do you own any of these shades, or any other of Wet 'n' Wild's new nail polishes?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP