Powered by Blogger.

My current favorite body washes & a deal!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hey everyone.  Sorry about the lack of posts yesterday; I worked during the day, then drove to my boyfriend's house (He lives in a town an hour away from me) for the night.  It was a busy day/night, but today is my "relax" day.  It's been sooo nice so far!

For this post I wanted to share with you three of my current favorite body washes.  Body wash is something I never used to buy or use, but now it's a part of my showers that I look forward to!  I tend to use an awful amount of it at once (Like, instead of using a quarter-sized amount for my entire body, I probably use 2 quarter-sized amounts for both my arms and legs.  Lol), but I can explain.  For one, I love using a lot at once.  And two, I grow tired of a scent before I can use up the entire bottle of it.
Anyway.
These three each have a different consistency, which is partly why I chose them.  They each smell pretty different, too (But wonderful nonetheless).  You can find them all at your local drugstore.


St. Ive's Oatmeal & Shea Butter, Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub, Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions

(Top to bottom- Softsoap Pomegranate/Mango, Softsoap Coconut scrub, St. Ive's Oatmeal/Shea Butter)

St. Ive's Oatmeal & Shea Butter is a moisturizing body wash, designed for dry or irritated skin.  I love the creamy consistency of this, and the smell is very neutral in comparison to the other two.  Can I just say that the combination of oatmeal & shea butter is maybe my most favorite soothing smell?

Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub was referred to me by the beauty girl at Walgreens.  I was looking for a good daily exfoliating wash, and she directed me to this one.  If you like coconut, I'd highly recommend this.  It smells divine, and it's exfoliating but still creamy (Not like one of those thick body scrubs that is basically all exfoliant).

Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions is the body wash that got me into body washes.  It has "moisture beads" in it that remind me of exfoliating beads, but don't have that scratchy feel.  This smell wakes me up when I take showers in the morning.  The texture is more of a gel than cream, but it's a nice change from the other two.

Lastly, I wanted to share a pretty good deal on Neutrogena, but it has to do with ShopKo.  Unfortunately I don't think there are any ShopKo locations in the South or East coat, so this wouldn't be something everyone could take advantage of.  
This week ShopKo has Neutrogena eyeshadow, liner, and mascara BOGOfree.  Allyou.com's coupon page has a $3/1 coupon for any Neutrogena product.  If you combine that with the BOGO deal, you could get two products for very cheap.  I'm not too sure how much ShopKo marks up its Neutrogena products, but I'm going to head over there today and find out.  I'll update this and let you know!

Thanks for reading everyone.  Hope you're having a good last day of your weekend.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP